CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I could be a mommy, right?





So what do you think? Does a little one look good on me or what. I babysat for Jason and Marissa on Thursday, so Mommy could go out for some birthday dinner. Happy 25th Marissa! Watching Owen was a blessing. I definitely will take any practice I can get. I realized there's a lot to learn about having a little one. I think Dave got a good does of Owen too. Owen is a super good baby we enjoy practicing with our nephew.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

looks good on you!!! you should have one soon:)

Me said...

So glad that he was a good litte dubie for you guys. Come and visit soon. And yes you should have one asap, Owen needs a cuz close to his age.

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Awww!! That looks awesome! I have a rent-a-kid if you want to try her out for a few hours! ;) She's a cutie and plays really well. Was good seeing you on Saturday, good time.