CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Super Bride


I have been slacking on my posts. I am just getting to pictures of Lisa's wedding on July 21st. It was a beautiful day and Lisa was "Super Bride" and we had a ton of fun. Lisa is now "Lisa Barr". She married Steve Barr her high school sweetheart on July 21st, 2007. The two of them are truly a special pair. I was so honored to be a part of the day and everything went so smoothly it was an awesome wedding.
I love this picture. Are we sisters or what?!?! We are getting ready at the salon early in the morning. After we got all pretty we were off to St. Anthony's Catholic Church to get dressed.

The church had unique archways that the photographer used to get some great shots. I only have shots of the girls tat Dave took, but I have seen the ones of the guys too and they looked great.







I love the flowers. Gerber daisies were a great call.









Lisa had three little flower girls that were so cute. One little flower girl int he front is Steve's sister Amy's daughter and the other two are Steve's brother Chris's little girls.




I love, love, loved the trolley ride through Grand Rapids. I also like this shot of Dave and I.




0 comments: