CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Breaking News!

As some of you may already know Dave and I have been blessed and are expecting our first child. On Saturday I will be 4 months along already! I have been having the easiest pregnancy and I feel great everyday. Dave and I are over the moon and it has been hard not spilling the beans. I have been waiting to tell my work so that is why I waited to blog about this. My next Dr. appointment is March 13th and I get to find out what we are having. That's right all you haters we are finding out whether you like it or not. I figure everything about this experience has been a surprise and I have many, many more surprises to come, so this one detail I am ruining the surprise for. I guess I am just a planner and I want to have a pink room or a blue room. Anyway, all of our friends have shown us the way and it looks pretty good. We are excited to be having a child of our own. Thank you to all you parents for the advice and believe me we are taking advice!

7 comments:

The Burkholder Family said...

Congratulations you two. That is so awesome. I am so jealous that you feel so great, and look fabulous as well!! Have fun at the ultrasound - and be sure to spread the news when you know!

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

You finally posted the wonderful news! We are so happy for you guys! Congrats again.

The Hall's said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait to meet the little princess! ;-)

The Hedstrom Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you both! I have been getting updates from Lisa at work...I am so glad that you have been feeling good.....Let us know what you are having! Take care!

The Hansen's said...

Congrats, can't wait to find out, pink or blue!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Wahooo! Tom and I are so happy for you two. Can't think of two better parents. We found out with Maddie and will for any future kiddos. It was a huge surprise that way too. ;) I'm also a planner...
Congrats my dear. Hugs to you and David.

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Woohoo! Baby fever, I love it. Congrats to you both, you will be amazing parents to this bundle of joy. Not too long and you will know who it is! It's so fun to find out. We will as well on March 24th. FUN!!!! Our due dates are only 2 days apart. What a riot. Loves from us four to you three!