CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Note From Baby Lundberg:

What's up world!! I am just fine in here. Mom and Dad had a blast checking me out on the screen today. I gave them a good show, waving, kicking my feet and maxin and relaxin with my arm behind my head.

The big news is I'm a GIRL! I knew that but mom and dad where excited to find out. Well, it has been a busy day for me. Time for me to take a rest...screen off!


ZZZZZZZZZZ


ZZZZZZZZZZZ

8 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Congrats!!! Jason and I are starting a prayer chain in hopes she is healthy, but more importantly that she looks like Stephanie!!

Chris & Jason

The Hall's said...

Let's go shopping!!!!!!

The Beckers said...

Isn't it amazing to see a little life inside of you! We are all so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little peanut!

The Hedstrom Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are great! Lots of fun to go shopping with! Hope to see you soon.
Annie

David and Stephanie said...

Thanks Everyone, we are excited!!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

WAHOOO!! Girls ROCK. :D I couldn't think of two better "girl" parents. Have so much fun shopping for your little sweet heart. :D

marykrooz said...

Wow - she already has the beauty queen parade wave!!!!! We are so excited for you both, and we know two people who are REALLY READY to be grandparents. By the way, you are due on Lara's birthday - the date WE became grandparents! Our love to all three of you. Aunt Mary & Uncle Denny

The Hansen's said...

Yeah! Girls are lots of fun, be ready for a little attitude .. and Steph you will have to lay down the law because she will have Dave wrapped around her finger;) Congrats!!
Ashley