CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More new stuff For Sam

At first she wasn't sure what the whole spoon thing was all about but then she got the hang of it. She is my big girl!

Along the same lines of trying to get my sweet baby to sleep through the night we thought it was time for cereal. The theory is that if she is nice and full she will not get up for a feeding in the middle of the night. So far the cereal has not made a bit of difference. I will keep you posted on operation Sam sleep all night. I will post a picture of myself once the bags go away from under my eyes, Ha!!

3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Aww! :) It's such a tough stage, the whole sleeping thing. Ugg...I don't look forward to it. I will say (this is TOTALLY a personal choice) that honestly worked for us at about Sam's age was letting Maddie cry a little bit. I know it sounds so cruel, but she had figured us out! She knew that we would get up for her when she cried and she really didn't NEED to eat at that time. So we started with like 10 minutes at a time, with no picking her up ( NO EASY!) and in two days she was ALL the way through the night. I kid you not. It's one of the hardest things we had to do, but it worked. That's totally a personal choice, but I thought I'd share what worked for us. ;) Hope things get a little easier. Hugs!

The Hansen's said...

ditto on what Lauren said...Skylar has slept 12+ hours since about 8 weeks old!!!! Good Luck!

The Beckers said...

Don't worry Steph, it will happen!! Love the new pics of Sam-she is so stinkin cute. We need to get together soon.