CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feb. 3rd, 2007 "Our Wedding Day"


Dave and I would like to thank everyone who braved the storm to come and be with us on our special day. It will always be memorable.
I wore a huge princess dress and I think at the reception people were actually hiding under it without me knowing! LOL!

My mom and sisters looked beautiful also. I was lucky to have a sister who could do hair so we would not have to go out in the morning blizzard.
Off in the snow we go!







Our limo driver was not sure were he was going to take us with the horrible road conditions, but we made a party out of it anyway!


1 comments:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

I love the bottom picure with Dave and you in the snow. What a cool shot. We had a great time at the wedding and reception, we are so happy for the two of you. Love you guys.