CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thank You!!



We will keep this blog going with all the new adventures Dave and I will have together as husband and wife. We have some very special weddings coming up that we cannot wait for and I am sure there will be plenty of pictures.
Dave and I want to thank all our guests again for coming to our wedding and reception. The weather was the worst but family and friends made our wedding day the very best. We love you all!

4 comments:

The Hall's said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the pictures! I hope you had the perfect day!

The Hansen's said...

Steph, it was a beautiful day! Thank you for having us be a part of it. I will have your pictures done in about a week, I will let you know:) Congrats again!!!

Lisa said...

Steve and I had so much fun. The day was perfect and filled with many memories. We wish you the best! Love you both.

Me said...

Congrats, love ya