CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July







Dave and I went to Manistee for the 4th. The whole family was there. Some were camping but nit me at 35 weeks pregnant I stayed in a nice hotel. We also took a drive one night to Ludington to hang with some friends and celebrate (and surprise) Shane for his 30th birthday. We got some good pictures because the weather was so beautiful.
I told Dave to get my good side instead of the belly taking up the whole picture. meghan thought it was her good side too!! You go girl...Nice!!

Meghan wanted one nice picture or her and her husband. It took three tries because Jason likes his "come and get me" pose.
















1 comments:

The Hall's said...

I love those pictures! Jason is such a stud! :-)