CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Random Update



I have been slacking again on putting some posts up. My sister added a new member to her family. Lisa got another Pug and named it CC. She is so cute. Noodle likes to push her down. We tried to get all the dogs to sit still for like a second to get a picture. I realize we are going to need a camera with a faster shutter if we ever plan on getting any good pictures when the baby comes.

I also wanted to post my favorite picture from start of summer. I did not get very many pictures but I know a good one when I see one. This one is of the ever so photogenic Jayce Cooper Vandenhout. He is attempting to climb up the bag toss game, and stopped for a minute to give me one of his famous happy boy smiles. What a sweetheart!!

0 comments: