CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

2 week old Samantha

Happy baby!!


Samantha is 2 weeks old and I can tell already that she loves life. Mommy is getting used to being home during the week and I must say that the moments I get to spend with her are awesome. She is very alert in the morning and the afternoon. We walk around the neighborhood every day and she stays awake for the entire walk. She loves looking at shadows.
Grandma got her a play gym for the floor and she kicks and exercises on it for like 30 minutes. I can't believe she moves around so much at 2 weeks old. I love every day with her. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing for the past two weeks.
Daddy is still getting used to me getting up early.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for my new play gym.
Hurry up mom pick out an outfit.



5 comments:

The Bissonette's said...

What a sweetheart! It's good to hear she's been such a great baby! Congratulations again!

Angela and Rob said...

Samantha is so photogenic! What a doll!

Love,
Auntie Ang

Angela and Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

She is soooo sweet. You certainly are doing great, and look fabulous. Tom was jealous I was able to snuggle her up, so we are going to have to set a time to pop over and see you guys next week sometime. I'll drop you a line and find out a good time for you and the fam. :)

The Hall's said...

Does she miss me yet? I miss her. I want to give her the new outfits before she's too big to wear them! I love the pic of her and Dave.