CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 5, 2008

1 month old

Here is 1 month old Samantha with her sassy socks. She is doing really well. She loves to eat and is such a good baby. She still seems to be sort of a peanut because her 0-3 month clothes do not fit yet but hopefully they will soon because the weather is getting cold and all her fall clothes are 0-3. The way she eats she might pass by 0-3 and go straight to 3-6, hee, hee. Dave and I are holding up well and learning everyday. This blind expedition called parenting has me reading every book and magazine to help know what my next move is. I love focusing on being a mom but I worry about what it will be like going back to work. I will save the worrying because I still have the whole month of September to completely focus on Samantha.

2 comments:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

She is so cute, can't wait to hold her again.

The Hansen's said...

she is so precious!!! Love the socks!! You are completely right don't worry now because you NEED to enjoy every moment at home with her...