CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Damn the Baby Gap!!!

My baby does not need any more clothes. She probably won't wear all the ones she has before she grow out of them, but...I cannot stay away from the Baby Gap. The person that designs their baby clothes needs to be shot because they are soooo super cute I cannot help but buy them.
Samantha wanted to have a cool cap just like her daddy. They are so cute together.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

CUTE CUTE....and the sad thing is it doesn't get any easier the clothes just keep getting cuter :) I can't believe how big she is getting!!

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

I hear you about the Baby Gap! I am having a hard time staying away now. They even have the cutest boy clothes.

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

We should all buy stock on Baby Gap... She couldn't be cuter. :)