CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

I posted lots of stuff!!!

I seem to post two or three posts at a time. It bugs me because the last one that I post usually should be the first one I post. Get it? I mean the order it shows up on the blog. Anyway, I posted some Santa pictures and other stuff below so make sure to check them out.

I took this video while I was feeding Samantha her cereal the other night. Sometimes she gets so excited she just wants to go and go and you will see go, go, go! This is super funny and I am so proud of how talented she is. I think this takes talent, Ha!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Absolutely hilarious! I just love that not a single noise is coming out of her mouth as she is pumping her arms and legs like she's running a marathon! I can't believe how big she is getting :)
~Melissa