CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Owen's Baptism




Our nephew Owen got baptised and he was so good. He did not even cry. Actually he tried to play in the water bowl as the priest was blessing him. He is such a happy baby and Marissa told me the other day that he took his first steps. It is hard to believe that he is going to be one in just a short time. I believe he was born about a week before my wedding. Well, here are a few cute pictures.

Marissa and Owen stopped over the other day and Dave took these pictures because I was not home from work yet. I get bummed when I miss Owen's visits so i am so glad when Dave has a few pictures for me when I get home.

We love you Owen! Come over anytime.







0 comments: