CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Time for my Baby!


OK I haven't posted any pictures of Noodle on this blog in a while. That doesn't mean I don't have a whole camera full of pictures of this diva dog. I have been posting her pictures at posted@woodtv.com. She has been on the news three times! I'm not sure if the producers have figured it out yet but I love it when I am doing a show and she pops up right before we go to break. This is santa poodle and we walked in the Grand Rapids Santa parade together and gave out t-shirts. We loved it.
This is me and Sue at the Grand Rapids parade.












A few of us from work decorated the skylink truck for the Holland parade. It was cold on top of that truck!







The truck looked good when we were done. I shouls say that is dedication to your job. I think I need a promotion, LOL!

0 comments: