CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

2 months Old!!


Samantha was officially two months old on Oct. 2nd. She went to the doctor for her 2 month check up on Friday. She had to get those horrible shots. She did well but mom cried....for real I cried. I have decided that no harm can ever come to my child:) I mean ever. I hated watching her little face realize that those darn shots hurt like hell. She stopped crying after like 10 seconds and the nurse handed me the Kleenex many minutes after the shots were over. I was slightly embarrassed but what can I say. This little one has a hold on me.
Anyway, Samantha is very healthy. She holds her head up really well. I would say that is where she is above average...maybe even gifted, hee, hee:) She is 10 lbs and 21 and a half inches long. That makes her in the 10th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. We love how the wild hair is coming in. We love, love, love her.

3 comments:

The Beckers said...

Don't worry Steph it get easier as they get older! I cried at Ruby's first shots too. Looks like she is growing good and she seems very advanced for her age (LOL)!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

I HATED those shots. :( It was horrible. If you can believe it, Maddie had to have her blood taken every other day for the first 6 months of her life. I had to hold her while they did that.......And yes I teared up every time. It's what makes us Moms. :) It does get easier, but not by much. I still hate it. :)
Hugs!

The Hall's said...

She's so cute!! I cried too - it's totally a mom thing. It's harder when they're older because you're trying to convince them to be tough while you're tearing up. I think she's a genius - I can see it in her eyes.