CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy weekend

Samantha and I went to Dee Morrisen's baby shower on Friday. That was Samantha's 3rd shower and we have another one to go to this Saturday. I always take her because she is so good. She just listens to all the ladies talking and then falls asleep. Here she is sleeping on my friend and producer at the station Christine Kelso. Next to Rachael and her little baby bump.


On Saturday we went to the Rinehart's to watch the big Michigan vs. Michigan State game. Dave found some time to let the Rinehart boys and Jackson show him their wrestling moves. I think they are winning for sure.
These kids are like professionals. I can't believe everyone let me take their picture...even Tommy!

0 comments: