CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad Day


Mommy had to go back to work on Monday and I swear it ripped my heart out. I was not prepared for how hard it was going to be to leave my sweet baby. I still wonder what she is thinking. I wonder if she is wondering where did mommy go? These feeling plus running on no sleep has made for an emotional week. I have been sucking it up pretty good at work because I am thankful for my job, but I sort of feel like the only important job is being a mom...

5 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Aww, sweetie don't be too hard on your self. :) You are a fabulous Mom and Samantha will love you up even more when you get home. Hugs!

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

I understand totally!!!!! I hate it and always have! It does get better as they get older becuase they look forward to playing with all their friends. You are a wonderful mom!

The Hansen's said...

Agreed, it is hard, and I think part of me always wants to be with her...but Meg is right as they get older they WANT to go play with their friends, that will break your heart too:) but in a good way...hang in there!!

The Burkholder Family said...

That is a good sign that it is so tough - it means you are a wonderful mom and wouldn't want it any other way. Keep on being strong! I hope the days fly by so you can rush on home to hold your sweet little girl!

The Hall's said...

Although this week is hard, I do promise - it will get easier. When you see Sammie at night and begin to cherish each and every second with her - it gets easier. Be strong, as I know you will be and call if you need anything!