CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lillypie

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving




To end the busy weekend my whole family came over and carved pumpkins. We get pretty competitive and my dad usually wins but he was distracted by a little baby bear...
Steve carved "big eye little eye" my mom's is next to his and we call him "special" I think the angry one in front is Lisa's, Angela's pumpkin always has props so hers has the googly eyes, Rob's is beside hers and my dad's pumpkin is below. The tower in the back is the Lundberg family tower. dave's in the middle...his is blind, mine on the bottom...naturally holding up the family, ha, and Samantha's is painted on the top.
Look at these two crazy kids. My sister Lisa and her husband Steve...a couple of goof balls. Steve is that your impression of Lisa? LOL!!

0 comments: